New Castle DE
An expanding Materials Science company with a unique product offering, with completely proprietary technology to develop a completely new product line with current 0 direct competitors.
This position is a newly created role on the team and will have 2 primary functions. First – they will be responsible for working with customers to determine what parameters fit the customer’s needs and then develop ways to customize the product for that customer. Second – after the customized version of the product is sent off for manufacturing, this individual will also conduct quality and validation testing on samples to ensure the product is still within customer parameters after scale up.
Base: $50,000-$70,000 per year (Commensurate with experience)
Can you answer yes to the following criteria? If so, please use the apply online link on this page to complete the application to be contacted by one of our associates about this role. If you do not meet the minimum criteria, please do not apply for this position as only those candidates that meet all of the requirements will be considered.
- Experience with Polymer additives – binders, dispersants, plasticizers, etc. (not necessary, but helpful)
- Experience working hands on with analytical instrumentation typically found in chemistry and materials science labs
- Fundamental understandings of viscosity and rheology
- Capable/Interested in working in a changing environment with multiple different responsibilities – as well as opportunities to grow within the organization and take on additional responsibility.
- Are you a top performer and go-to person at your current place of employment?
- Commutable to Northern DE (located just South of Wilmington, DE)
Chemistry, Polymers, Polymer Additive, Binders, Dispersants, Plasticizers, Materials Science, Analytical Instrumentation, Viscosity, Rheology, CERCA, CERCA Talent,