An industry leader in the business of Diagnostic Instruments and Reagents, this company is in search of a new Applications Specialist with a strong technical / Medical Technologist background for their “Midwestl” area.
This position has many responsibilities including sales support, customer support, instrument troubleshooting, customer on-boarding, installations, assay troubleshooting and more. Strong communication is key in this role.
The qualified candidate will be rewarded for their effort, as the total package will include a base and bonus plan, car allowance, computer, mobile telephone, paid vacation and access to an excellent company 401k program.
Base: $75,000-$85,000 per year (Commensurate with experience)
Can you answer yes to the following criteria? If so, please use the apply online link on this page to complete the application to be contacted by one of our associates about this role. If you do not meet the minimum criteria, please do not apply for this position as only those candidates that meet all of the requirements will be considered.
- Do you have a 4 year degree from an accredited college?
- Do you have your MT (ASCP)?
- Do you have a minimum of three years of Successful Experience working on cytology instrumentation in hospital or industry setting?
- Do you consider yourself to be a strong leader and salesperson, with a proven track record of great customer care?
- Are you a top performer and go-to person at your current place of employment?
- Do you live in metropolitan area of Chicago?
Chemistry, Cytology, Anatomic Pathology, Pathology, Laboratory Sales, Laboratory, Blood Bank, Capital Equipment, Diagnostics, Diagnostic, Immunoassay, Hematology, Blood Gas, Oncology, Medical Equipment, Hospital, Hospital Sales, Medical Device, Medical Devices, CERCA, CERCA Talent, Electrophoresis, Laboratory Instrumentation.